The Annual General Meeting of Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB (publ) on May 4, 2017 voted to approve the following resolutions:
- * Adoption of the annual report
- * Discharge from liability granted for the Board members and Managing Director
- * That no dividend is given
- * Re-election of Board members Peter Rothschild, Jan Annwall, Anders Ekblom and Margareta Hagman.
- * Election of Eva Idén and Anthon Jahreskog as new board members
- – Eva Idén, born 1966, is a Civil Engineer in Chemical Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology. She has many years of experience from senior positions in Astra and AstraZeneca. She is currently acting as a consultant in leadership and organizational development and the business owner of Better & Beyond AB as well as partner in Inflecto AB.
- – Anthon Jahreskog, born 1980, holds a Master’s degree in Economics and received a Master’s degree in Financial Management at the University of Cape Town. He is today acting as business strategist and adviser in various industries. He was up until July 2015 the Chief Operating Officer, Fund Linked Products, Credit Suisse Investment Bank, London. Anthon has several years of experience in the international financial market and his core expertise is in finance, strategic business planning, cost efficiency and analysis.
- * Re-election of Peter Rothschild as chairman of the board
- * Re-election of the registered auditing company Deloitte AB
- * Board member compensation in the amount of SEK 200,000 to the Chairman of the Board and an additional remuneration for the work carried out as working chairman in the amount of SEK 400,000 and SEK 100,000 to other members of the Board who are not employed by the Company.
- * That audit fees shall be paid according to approved invoices
- * On a Nominating Committee in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal
- * On new issuance allowance in accordance with the Board’s proposal under which the Board may decide to issue new B shares on market terms. In the case of issues that deviate from shareholders’ preferential rights, the Board shall not have the mandate to increase the share capital by more than twenty (20) percent in relation to the share capital that exists when the issue authorization is first taken for a targeted issue.
- * About the inclusion of an incentive program in accordance with the Board’s proposal whereby no more than 280,000 warrants are issued to a subsidiary formed by the company specifically for the incentive program. Of these options, 200,000 will be transferred to the company’s existing CEO, senior executives and employees, or wholly owned companies. 80,000 warrants can be transferred to future employees. Each warrant shall entitle the holder to subscribe for a new Class B share in the company at a subscription price equal to SEK 300.
About Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB (publ) (“IBT”) is a pharmaceutical company with a vision to develop drugs influencing the human infant microbiome, and thereby prevent or treat rare diseases affecting premature infants. Using its extensive experience in live bacterial therapeutics and its well-developed knowledge of the action of Lactobacillus reuteri, IBT is developing its lead drug candidate IBP-9414, to prevent necrotizing enterocolitis (“NEC”), a fatal, rare disease that afflicts premature infants. The FDA and the European Commission have granted IBT Orphan Drug Designation, and the FDA have granted Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for IBP-9414 for the prevention of NEC.
IBT is further pursuing a second rare disease programme IBP-1016 for the treatment of an unmet medical need in gastroschisis, a severe disease in infants. By developing these drugs, IBT has the potential to fulfil unmet needs for diseases where there are currently no prevention or treatment therapies available.
IBT is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier with Erik Penser Bank as Certified Adviser.
For additional information please contact
Staffan Strömberg, CEO
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB
111 21 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 410 145 55
This information is information that Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and which is to be made public according to the Nasdaq regulations for companies listed on Nasdaq First North. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 18.00 CET on May 4, 2017.
See the press release in both English in Swedish:
PR 20170504 AGM English
PR 20170504 AGM Swedish