If you do not want Cookies to be used on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. For further information, please refer to your browser’s Help section or go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. This will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of the Site.
Information about Google Analytics and data protection: Privacy and Opt-out.
Session Cookies: As you visit the Site the system needs to keep technical information about you as you move from page to page in order to enhance your user experience. These session Cookies contain no personally identifiable information and only last until you end your session and leave our site.
IBT and our service providers may automatically collect and use information in the following ways:
The browser you use: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. IBT may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Site through a mobile device.
The IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online Sites.
The mobile device you use: IBT may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Site.
IBT processes data obtained from Cookies to:
• ensure that the Site functions properly and the content is presented effectively to you and your device;
• identify usage trends, e.g. which parts of the Site are most interesting to the Site visitors;
• improve the Site and its underlying functionality;
• conduct risk analysis, risk management and prevent fraud;
• comply with applicable legislation and other legitimate interests.
• IBT uses IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. IBT may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
The data does not allow you to be identified.